[HOT] Should Newbies (Me) keep mapping houses and "easy" features?

laura brittain l.n.brittain at gmail.com
Tue May 5 22:32:45 UTC 2015

Thank you Steve,
And another question for anyone:
Does anyone know how to make the JOSM building tools plug-in behave?
It works for awhile and then automatically starts making rectangles with only two clicks. And not in the right directions.
I can't find any trouble shooting online for this plug in, even after reading the wiki for it.

Also, the full tags mentioned by everyone aren't presets in JOSM or ID editor, are they?
Do you enter them manually?
Is there a way to script this in the online editor?
Charlotte tried to help me but it's over my head.

I'm mainly using ID editor.

Thanks a lot.