[HOT] Bad image quality

Nick Allen nick.allen.54 at gmail.com
Tue May 5 07:05:17 UTC 2015

Jean-Guilhem

Thanks for that. I'm only using my phone at the moment and was having
problems trying to find an answer.

Greg,

Jean-Guilhem is the real expert on this.  Get back in touch if still having
problems.

Nick
(OSM=Tallguy)

dodgy didgits as using a phone with a spell chequer.

Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team Member