[HOT] newbie needs advice

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Tue May 5 23:19:31 UTC 2015

Springfield,
The informations about the various communication channels are at the beginning of the wiki for the Nepal response.http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/2015_Nepal_earthquake
IRC is a tool similar to Skype. The difference, it is a public forum. You simply connect and provide a nickname to identify yourself. You follow the discussion, present yourself, ask questions, comment discussions. We plan to eventually integrate such a tool directly into the Tasking Manager. This way, it would be easy for the new contributors to exchange with the more experienced contributors.https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.oftc.net/hot

regard

Pierre