[HOT] JOSM Banner about imagery might be misaligned?

Jean-Guilhem Cailton jgc at arkemie.com
Fri May 8 02:31:38 UTC 2015

Hi Tom,

Do not worry about it. It is just a standard warning, that is usually
displayed the first time JOSM users load Bing imagery, and that you got
now for some mysterious reason. (Maybe something cookie-style, that
hadn't been set before).

You can keep mapping :)

Bing is apparently one of the best aligned OSM sources in Nepal.

And thank you for your contribution.

Jean-Guilhem