[HOT] LookAtTheWorld

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Fri May 8 22:51:29 UTC 2015

On project 1018#task/755 there is some odd mapping by this user in that
they have combined more than one building within a building=yes.  They
haven't completed a tile and I don't seem to be able to find them in HOT
users but they do exist in OSM users and it looks like they have made three
changesets in their OSM life all seven days ago and all in Nepal.

Suggestions on what to do?  I have sent a note through OSM mapping but
realistically it looks like a one time maperthon mapper in id, the
buildings mapped are rather often rather larger than the image and I really
don't feel like searching through them individually and correcting them.

Thanks John