[HOT] slow time mapper productivity

Steve Bower sbower at gmavt.net
Sat May 9 00:11:59 UTC 2015

I agree. In my opinion JOSM is not much harder to learn than iD. I question
why it has its reputation. It has many more menus and tools but I don't
think that is a deterrent to learning the basics and getting started.

The installation instructions could be better, and for different operating
systems - that could be easily fixed.

For tracing buildings I would not require JOSM, but would more strongly
recommend it in task instructions.

Steve