[HOT] slow time mapper productivity

Mike Thompson miketho16 at gmail.com
Sat May 9 03:29:18 UTC 2015

> I agree. In my opinion JOSM is not much harder to learn than iD. I
question why it has its reputation. It has many more menus and tools but I
don't think that is a deterrent to learning the basics and getting started.
+1

JOSM is an awesome editor and is much more powerful and easier to use than
some of the editors/systems used to create map data commercially in my
opinion. Hats off to the team that created it.

Still, I am glad that we have alternatives.  People should use what they
feel comfortable with.

MIke