[HOT] QGIS and OSM and..

john o'l ol.john.el at gmail.com
Sun May 10 03:34:51 UTC 2015

Hi Mike,

It looks like it would be more of an import, once it was ready -- not
necessarily complete, but with tags somewhat standardized, uniform, and
useful. I'm more than happy to submit it to the import list if that is the
best way to get it reviewed/validated and added so others will have the
information available to them.

On the other hand, it doesn't seem to quite fit the "existing dataset"
criterion, and it is data that is being collected by an individual
volunteer (me, now) -- who started working in a program that appeared to
have the capacity to upload directly but apparently doesn't any more.

Cheers,

John