[HOT] What is the etiquette on breaking up tasks? (New Mapper working on Nepal #1018)

Tom Ayerst tom.ayerst at gmail.com
Sun May 10 08:47:07 UTC 2015

Hi,

I am finding it hard to finish a task at the current tile size (even the
smaller ones) and would find it easier to break them down into much smaller
tasks that I can concentrate on and complete ready for validation. At the
moment I am have to go back to a tile several times to get close to
completing.

Is there an etiquette about this? Are validators happy to work at a finer
level of granularity? Or does this make something else harder?

Thanks

Tom