[HOT] [info-hotosm] Reference Project #1030 Nepal Earthquake

Steve Bower sbower at gmavt.net
Sun May 10 22:47:45 UTC 2015

Spring,
Yes, the image shift by the JOSM "Imagery offset" button is not saved on
the server. It is only evident on the local computer. The Imagery Offset DB
is used to store offsets that should be used by others. It is a manual
process to check the Offset DB, to see if one applies in the area you are
mapping. The Offset DB wouldn't apply to the DG images I've used since
their offsets vary from place-to-place in the same tile, due to the steep
terrain.

Cheers ... Steve