[HOT] [info-hotosm] Reference Project #1030 Nepal Earthquake

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Sun May 10 12:08:39 UTC 2015

Bing buys images from satellite operators, DigitalGlobe is a satellite
operator that is nice enough to release some images directly to us
occasionally and Kevin even does some mapping from time to time.

Since Bing does not have high resolution imagery for everywhere we map HOT
obtains images from many sources sometimes an Agency will buy images and
let us have access.

Cheerio John