[HOT] Again task 1088

Blake Girardot bgirardot at gmail.com
Mon May 11 22:04:52 UTC 2015

Hi Barbara,

I know you already have your question worked out, but I thought I would
just follow up on the list to hopefully catch someone's attention.

The NE portion of the task square in question:

http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/1018#task/2777

Really could use the hand of someone who has a lot of experience mapping
dense city areas.

Personally I would use JOSM tools plugin "Replace Geometry" feature and
maybe just do some parts from scratch, not losing the any of the locally
supplied data. Here is how I usually do that:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kv5AOmX8M9g

Again, an experienced mapper will really help out by taking on fixing
this small city up so we can get that task square marked done :)

Cheers,
Blake