[HOT] Again task 1088

piz piz at unical.it
Tue May 12 11:39:26 UTC 2015

after an accurate inspection of the Panauti city (#2777) I can confirm that there are problems with many features shifted from the Bing images, while many others are correctly covering Bing images, not to mention some roads crossing buldings

given that Bing images are old, and that actual pre-disaster situation could be different, I think that the square could be marked as done

Roberto

~~~~~~~~ quote of the day ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"leave your fear
 or leave your life"