[HOT] New - Nepal Earthquake 7.1

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Tue May 12 11:50:01 UTC 2015

Thanks Prabhas for this update from Kathmandu.

We will make the point today with Kathmandu Living Labs on the priority, look for imagery and start new Task Manager projects where necessary.
For  http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/1046  please revise the priority polygon if necessary to cover also the southern area.
We will make the point today with the imagery providers.
take care all.

Pierre