[HOT] [activation hotosm] Re: HOT: Glacial & landslide dammed lakes

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Wed May 13 11:19:01 UTC 2015

 Prabhas is reporting this file available on the hdx depot.
 https://data.hdx.rwlabs.org/dataset/lands
Pierre

      De : althio <althio.forum at gmail.com>
 À : Sam Inglis <sam.inglis at gmail.com>
Cc : HOT Openstreetmap <hot at openstreetmap.org>; "activation at hotosm.org" <activation at hotosm.org>
 Envoyé le : Mercredi 13 mai 2015 3h56
 Objet : [activation hotosm] Re: [HOT] HOT: Glacial & landslide dammed lakes

Dear Sam,

Thanks for proposing your expertise and help.

I am adding the Activation Working Group and a list of people (Bcc)
that are working on landslide risk assesment.

My hope is that between experts you will be able to come up with great
value other than plain mapping.

- althio