[HOT] HOT: Glacial & landslide dammed lakes

Steve Bower sbower at gmavt.net
Wed May 13 13:48:43 UTC 2015

Steve - This email thread is about "Glacial & landslide dammed lakes". Your
question is on a different topic. You should re-send your question with a
different subject line, something like "Missing buildings and marking
damaged buildings". Also, tell us what project # you are working on, as
different projects have different goals and instructions.

All of the HOT emails are stored in an archive by thread (subject):
https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/hot/

Thanks for helping out,
Steve Bower