[HOT] How to fully cover a grid square.

Blake Girardot bgirardot at gmail.com
Wed May 13 11:28:45 UTC 2015

I have been looking for something like an adjustable grid for a while.

Adjustable because sometimes I am doing scanning at different zoom
levels depending on the features I am looking for.

Java is the one language I just never even got a toe hold on, I can
barely get the development stack going.

Thank you for thinking about it.

Cheers,
Blake