[HOT] Nepal's Aid System Is Broken. So These Lifesavers Hacked It

Prabhas Pokharel prabhas.pokharel at gmail.com
Wed May 13 15:31:21 UTC 2015

Thanks Sam for the link!
As you can see in the article, we the Kathmandu Living Labs have been
working closely with the Himalayan disaster volunteer group / yellow house
volunteers via our Quakemap.org platform.

We could perhaps increase collaborations around use and contributions to
OpenStreetMap data, we can follow up with that in the days to come. Thanks
for the pointer!