[HOT] Mapping high tension power lines in Nepal

Steve Bower sbower at gmavt.net
Thu May 14 14:03:05 UTC 2015

The Nepal Electric Authority would likely already have such a map, or
relevant data:
http://www.nea.org.np/

Page 106 of their annual plan has a transmission line map:
http://www.nea.org.np/images/supportive_docs/Annual%20Report-2014.pdf

I did not find anything better in a quick search of their web site, but
they could probably provide something.

Steve