[HOT] Issue with new mapper invalidating my task

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Sat May 16 12:47:04 UTC 2015

Crowdsourcing through the Tasking manager let's contributor work together and share completing a task. The comment field is important to exchange info among the various contributors.

It is ok if you contribute to add buildings only. But since you did not complete the task, do not indicate the task as completed.
Instead, simply add a comment :Added buildings only.and click to unlock the task. This way, the next contributor to complete the task will see your comment and trace the other features.
regard
Pierre