[HOT] Issue with new mapper invalidating my task

Andrew Patterson andrewvhp at gmail.com
Sat May 16 12:37:32 UTC 2015

Like John Whelan, I feel that although I have done some mapping, I am not
sufficiently competent to map tracks, nor also to upload the new imagery
for "brownfield" sites, and am therefore concentrating on buildings, and
then leaving the tile for others to complete, in the hope that anyone who
picks up on this tile give me some feedback on my input.

However, this does create a later issue of looking for a Task area to do,
without wasting a lot of time in searching through task areas that have
been treated in the same way.  It would be useful if there was some way to
mark building completed task areas

Andrew

--
Andrew Patterson

The information contained in this e-mail and any
files transmitted with it is confidential and intended for the addressee
only.