[HOT] Issue with new mapper invalidating my task

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Sat May 16 14:01:27 UTC 2015

I generally leave the comment buildings done to avoid other building
mappers picking it up and scanning through.  Sometimes when I see a tile
that looks as if all the buildings are done I'll scroll through with JOSM
<crtl><down arrow> map any buildings not done then comment it buildings
done.  Trouble is if someone splits the task you lose the comment.

Cheerio John