[HOT] Issue with new mapper invalidating my task

althio althio.forum at gmail.com
Sat May 16 17:21:00 UTC 2015

Hi Andrew,

I do agree with such a proposal.

For anyone willing to help us a bit more, I encourage you to visit the
GitHub repository to leave comments, or even better suggestions, or
even better patches.

https://github.com/hotosm/osm-tasking-manager2/issues

Regarding your idea of marked a partially completed tasks, you may
find similar ideas at:
https://github.com/hotosm/osm-tasking-manager2/issues/14
https://github.com/hotosm/osm-tasking-manager2/issues/172
https://github.com/hotosm/osm-tasking-manager2/issues/358