[HOT] Issue with new mapper invalidating my task

Tami Morse tamimorse22 at gmail.com
Sat May 16 15:01:00 UTC 2015

I'd like to second a point Julian made: please leave feedback notes for us
new mappers.  In the first task I worked on, I found what I thought was
either a river or a path.  I traced it and tagged it as a river, and left a
note saying, "I'm not sure if this is a river or a path."  I went back to
look at the task sometime later; it had been validated and the line I
created removed completely, no idea why.  It would help us inexperienced
mappers immensely if those of you who have been doing this a while could
leave comments letting us know what you've done, especially if you've had
to correct some of our work.

Thanks,

Tami