[HOT] Issue with new mapper invalidating my task

Carl von Einem carl at einem.net
Sun May 17 11:26:56 UTC 2015

Hi Blake,

thanks a lot for reviewing the task and explaining what you did. I think
the workflow for validating tasks is still a mystery to users.

Your comments help me to increase the quality of my mapping efforts. And
as well bring back some motivation.

It puzzles me that a relatively new user
(<http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/GoUtes!>) would be able to map in a
project clearly outlined as "TASK NOT FOR BEGINNERS"
(<http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/1006>) and even starts (in)validating
tasks. Is there some statistical method to check on this pattern and
double check contributions of such users (plus addressing those mappers
so they get constructive feedback)?

Cheers,
Carl