[HOT] very small round objects in project/1048#task/90

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Sat May 16 22:42:06 UTC 2015

Our colleagues at KLL should be more familiar then us with these features.
 I will ask them.

Pierre

      De : john whelan <jwhelan0112 at gmail.com>
 À : Pierre Béland <pierzenh at yahoo.fr>
Cc : "hot at openstreetmap.org" <hot at openstreetmap.org>
 Envoyé le : Samedi 16 mai 2015 18h28
 Objet : Re: [HOT] very small round objects in project/1048#task/90

lat 28.076796994586726
long 84.38304438425959

Since I haven't mapped them I suspect the OSM Url would be of little value but its https://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=18/28.076797/84.383044 if it is of interest.  I looked at one very small square building that had been mapped in the middle of a field and underneath was one very small round thing so some have been mapped as square buildings.

Cheerio John