[HOT] very small round objects in project/1048#task/90

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Sat May 16 22:28:22 UTC 2015

lat 28.076796994586726
long 84.38304438425959

Since I haven't mapped them I suspect the OSM Url would be of little value
but its https://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=18/28.076797/84.383044 if it is
of interest.  I looked at one very small square building that had been
mapped in the middle of a field and underneath was one very small round
thing so some have been mapped as square buildings.

Cheerio John