[HOT] very small round objects in project/1048#task/90

Suzan Reed suzan at suzanreed.com
Sun May 17 00:44:40 UTC 2015

Jumping in here.

I would like to see photos of all the different style buildings, sheds, round buildings, tall buildings, tin roofed buildings and more in Nepal so I have a better idea of what I'm seeing in the ariel view. Orientation would be valuable. Does anything like this exist? Could someone put it together? Photo example and the tag?

Back to mapping.

Suzan