[HOT] Photo examples Nepal

Katja Ulbert mail at katja-ulbert.de
Sun May 17 09:28:03 UTC 2015

Hi all,

a few day ago I´ve collected photos of rural areas in Nepal: paths,
rivers, bridges, terraced fields, hamlets. Helps me a lot to look at
them, makes it easier to judge what is what (path vs stream vs dried
river bed) and also to identify bridges and houses.

This is the link to my flickr gallery https://flic.kr/y/UuBYTT

Beautiful sunday to everyone!

Katja