[HOT] Photo examples Nepal update

Katja Ulbert mail at katja-ulbert.de
Sun May 17 12:54:50 UTC 2015

Hi all,

as some people asked me to add photos of Nepal to my collection, I
decided to create a dropbox folder. This way everybody can upload
relevant and helpful pictures on their own, and there won´t be any
copyright issues because it´s not public.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rnjuwd06zfhty7p/AAAVzgp5abFr55-g2luPazt-a?dl=0

If want to add pictures, please send me your mailaddress so I can invite
you to collaborate mail at katja-ulbert.de

Katja