[HOT] Photo examples Nepal update

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Sun May 17 13:27:03 UTC 2015

Thanks Katja
>From these pictures, we see that the small round objects in the middle of the fields can correspond to hay bales. Also ther could be sometimes structures with only a roof in the middle of the farmland. I added the link to your dropbox on the wiki page.https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/2015_Nepal_earthquake#How_You_Can_Contribute

regard

Pierre

      De : Katja Ulbert <mail at katja-ulbert.de>
 À : "hot at openstreetmap.org" <hot at openstreetmap.org>
 Envoyé le : Dimanche 17 mai 2015 8h54
 Objet : [HOT] Photo examples Nepal update

Hi all,

as some people asked me to add photos of Nepal to my collection, I
decided to create a dropbox folder. This way everybody can upload
relevant and helpful pictures on their own, and there won´t be any
copyright issues because it´s not public.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rnjuwd06zfhty7p/AAAVzgp5abFr55-g2luPazt-a?dl=0

If want to add pictures, please send me your mailaddress so I can invite
you to collaborate mail at katja-ulbert.de

Katja