[HOT] Photo examples Nepal update

Suzan Reed suzan at suzanreed.com
Sun May 17 23:44:02 UTC 2015

Sent Katja photos I'd collected of villages and buildings.

• Note how many buildings are oval or round or a combination of oval and square!
• Many buildings are hard to see because they have dark roofs and are less square.
• Also some villages are spread out and some are tight together.
• Paths "disappear" as people walk forward on the top of the ledge between terraces or over flat ground. So it's not possible to connect these to large road systems, yet they are valuable.

It would be great to have a photo matched with the appropriate tag. It's hard to know if a "road" is a Track, a Path, or a Secondary Road, etc. There are some examples in the wiki, yet some more are needed for us newbies.

I would be happy to put the appropriate tag on photos in Photoshop if someone with more experience could dive into the Dropbox and send the photo and correct tag to me.

Suzan