[HOT] Photos from Nepal (Sankhu Village)

Denis Carriere carriere.denis at gmail.com
Mon May 18 09:36:08 UTC 2015

Hi Mhairi,

I've started upload my photos to Mapillary, having georeferenced photos is
very handy when editing OSM.

http://www.mapillary.com/map

Google's Panoramio seem to censor my photos and not upload them to Google
Maps/Google Earth, this is one of the main reasons why I will be using
Mapillary.

*~~~~~~*
*Denis, MCpl Carriere*
*Canadian Forces*