[HOT] Editing with ID query

Daniel O'Connor daniel.oconnor at gmail.com
Wed May 20 12:18:33 UTC 2015

Network errors or the underlying API can cause this to occur.

It's not *too* frequent, and you pick it up easily with QA tools.

More interesting is the mappers at the borders of tiles - they don't
realise someone else is mapping near by and doubled buildings occur.
Examples:

http://osmose.openstreetmap.fr/en/map/#zoom=11&lat=27.6981&lon=85.7403&layer=Mapnik&overlays=FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT&item=0&level=1%2C2&tags=&fixable=