[HOT] Editing with ID query

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Wed May 20 22:32:50 UTC 2015

John
http://overpass-api.de/achavi/ extracts data by changesets and let's visualize it. But it would be easier to work by OSM contributor. We can have a such a feature using the script below to query from http://overpass-turbo.eu/
Replace your-osm-nickname by the nicname of any osm contributor you want to validate the data. You can also export the data into JOSM. The Validate panel can be used to validate the data. Select all data and click on the Validate button. For duplicate nodes, it should be easy to repair

[out:xml][timeout:30];
(
node(user:"your-osm-nickname")({{bbox}});
way(user:"your-osm-nickname")({{bbox}});
);
out meta;
<;
out meta;