[HOT] DRAFT- HOT Nepal Response Community Survey

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Thu May 21 01:06:18 UTC 2015

The numbers were merely as an illustration.  Perhaps I should have said 100
changesets rather than edits. The precise number to use really needs to be
determined, and is not in my area of expertise but the principle is I think
we're interested in different groups of users in different ways.

For new mappers I think its more what can we do to improve the experience
both to get a bit more useful mapping from you and second to tempt you
back, there is a lot more HOT mapping than Nepal.

For experienced mappers my personal view is again what can we do to help
and can we nudge you into doing some validation.

Having worked at Stats Can for a few years some of their methodology has
rubbed off, and one bit was never ask a question if you can find out the
answer in another way,  it gives people the chance to be economical with
the truth.

Cheerio John