[HOT] Problems saving in ID

althio althio.forum at gmail.com
Fri May 22 07:47:39 UTC 2015

Susan,

I have a request for you... read on ;)

Try to follow these steps:

- go to https://github.com/
- "Sign up"
- go to https://github.com/openstreetmap/iD/issues
- try some searches to find if your problem is already reported
- if yes, maybe add a comment on the relevant thread/ticket
- if not, "New issue", add a meaningful title, report the
bug/suggestion/idea with appropriate level of details

My request:
- Please follow the above outlined process
- Please write down your actual steps in more details if needed
- Please do take screenshots
- Please please please submit please "a tutorial to report an issue in
a GitHub project" that will be added to LearnOSM, please.

Cheers,

- althio