[HOT] State of The Map - France, 29/30/31 May 2015, Brest

althio althio.forum at gmail.com
Fri May 22 13:56:12 UTC 2015

State of the Map - France, in 7 days!

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/FR:State_of_the_Map_France_2015
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/File:Programme_State_of_the_Map_2015.pdf
https://sotmfr15.eventbrite.fr/

Highlights for HOTties!

Saturday afternoon track : How OSM helps humanitarian action
- with 6 talks (from HOT, CartONG, EOF, OSM-FR, universities and
collaborations with OSM-Sénégal and OSM-Burkina Faso)
- a panel (not all of them White American Males ::joke::)

Sunday morning: free workshop and discussions
- proposed topics: crisis mapathons, preparedness mapping, training & beginners.

Cheers - althio