[HOT] Fwd: Re: Problems saving in ID

Carl von Einem carl at einem.net
Fri May 22 20:06:30 UTC 2015

Hi Charlotte,

instead of forking a project when you have logged in to GitHub just
locate the search bar and search for "iD". This should lead you to the
openstreetmap/iD project. Click on that. Now look for a link "Issues".
There you will see a list of already reported issues (bugs). Try the
"Filter" search bar to find bug reports that cover your problem. If
that's too complicated just press the "New issue" button and describe
what has happened (preferably in a way so that developers can follow
your procedure).

Since your signature says something about "techlady" I'm pretty sure
you're open to some good background information:
Fork:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fork_%28software_development%29

And a story about GitHub on wired.com
<http://www.wired.com/2015/03/github-conquered-google-microsoft-everyone-else/>