[HOT] tasks.hotosm.org bug report

Scare! openstreetmap.org at scare.ca
Fri May 22 23:13:11 UTC 2015

http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/1018#task/3187 gives a popup saying "an
error occurred" and doesn't display the task any more.  Doing an uncached
reload, or logging out, doesn't help.  It's the same using Google Chrome or
Firefox.  The last thing I did before it started doing that was enter a
comment containing a Google Maps URL (unshortened).  I can still edit the
area but the task manager is buggered.

Why did I leave a comment?  To ask if anyone could help resolve the
following:

The Bing imagery shows one bridge in that area:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/edit?editor=id&#map=17/27.46759/84.87505

Mapbox doesn't show any, even at the closest available zoom.

On OpenStreetMap, someone has drawn two bridges:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=17/27.46759/84.87505

Google Maps shows three:
https://www.google.ca/maps/@27.467474,84.8742845,357m/data=!3m1!1e3?hl=en
https://goo.gl/maps/dJqea