[HOT] tasks.hotosm.org bug report

Ethan Nelson emann15 at hotmail.com
Sat May 23 04:17:07 UTC 2015

Hi there,
This is indeed a bug that has been reported in the past for links containing the @ symbol (see https://github.com/hotosm/osm-tasking-manager2/issues/493). I will add your experience to the issue thread, though ideally we shouldn't link to copyrighted maps. Thanks for your notification!
Best,Ethan aka FTA