[HOT] Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: Problems saving in ID

Charlotte Wolter techlady at techlady.com
Sat May 23 14:57:59 UTC 2015

All,

         This is my point exactly. Github works only for people who already
are "insiders," people who know how to use it. It doesn't work if you're
not used to it.
         We need a simple Problem Report form on the web site. If the coders
want to use Github to solve the problem, fine. They're welcome to it. But
for us ordinary people, we need something in simple direct English.
         By the way, there still are a couple of ongoing issues with iD
that no one seems to be tackling, despite reports on Github.

Charlotte