[HOT] step by step recipe for iD bug reporting

Carl von Einem carl at einem.net
Sat May 23 19:17:19 UTC 2015

Thanks, Clifford, that's an important step. As Charlotte correctly
points out we'll probably lose a huge number of users here anyhow. But
maybe this can be a basis for a "How can I report a technical problem?"
guide in the "Questions About Tasks, Mapping or HOT?" section of the OSM
Tasking Manager.

Actually this should also be available in the "Instructions" tab and in
<http://tasks.hotosm.org/about>.

Carl