[HOT] step by step recipe for iD bug reporting

john o'l ol.john.el at gmail.com
Sun May 24 03:27:52 UTC 2015

I believe Clifford's suggested approach would address some of the issues
brought up by Charlotte and Suzan.  I'd recommend going further and for the
next activation approaching this scale, have a small group of experienced
HOT volunteers whose primary task is to set up and actively participate in
a well publicized beginner's chat -- answering questions, clarifying
instructions, and steering folks to resources.
Cheers,  John