[HOT] Kaliganadaki Landslides - Mapping Tasks

Nirab Pudasaini developer.nirab at gmail.com
Sun May 24 06:40:40 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Due to the rain yesterday there was a massive landslide that swept away an
entire Village in Myagdi district. This landslide has created an artificial
dam which is already risen to 150 meters and is already 1 km long. A
village upstream have been completely submerged.

There is a huge risk that this dam might burst as we are still having heavy
rain and also the aftershocks of the earthquake.

I have created four tasks in the tasking manager and have defined priority
areas along the river.
Here are the tasks
http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/1070
http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/1071