[HOT] Fwd: Re: Fwd: step by step recipe for iD bug reporting (was: Problems saving in ID)

Heather Leson heatherleson at gmail.com
Sun May 24 10:31:14 UTC 2015

Thanks everyone.

Keeping a low barrier for bug reporting is very much a community
development item. This community help could come from this mailing list or
working groups or a new community support group? I dream of HOT have a paid
Community Manager who can help on these items and essential growth needs.

In the meantime, thanks for summarizing it. I hope that within the working
groups we can aim to help.

As someone who has worked in Tech for years as a 'human bridge', there are
two really needs:
1. Technical folks need the clear input.
Here is a wiki page that myself and others created at Ushahidi on how to
file a bug - https://wiki.ushahidi.com/display/WIKI/Report+a+bug

2. Community and New learners need lightweight ways to learn and be heard.
(feedback loops)
Help in the Task Manager, A community helper network to support and augment
what already exists in OSM and HOT.

Truly, this conversation while unresolved, gives me hope. We all
collectively want to help people on their digital onramp to learning OSM
and supporting HOT activations. And, we want to see learning journeys
inform technical tools with feedback loops to improve all the processes.

Thanks,

Heather

Heather Leson
heatherleson at gmail.com