[HOT] Outreachy intern - Usability testing for TM UI

Rekth K rekth at insiberia.net
Wed May 27 00:12:42 UTC 2015

Hello HOT!

I proudly joined the welcoming HOT community officially as my internship
through the Outreachy program started yesterday. The project I will be
involved in is Usability testing of the Tasking Manager and it goes
without saying that I am very excited to work with Blake as my mentor
and collaborate with all of you for improving the HOT tool!

During the internship I will be updating my OSM user diary with posts on
my progress, so feel free to follow. At the moment there is only a
Kickoff post (https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/rekth/diary/35099) to
get me started.

If there are any questions, feedback, hints don't hesitate to contact
me!

Cheers,
Rekth