[HOT] Field Papers Launching Live 28th May

Mhairi O'Hara mhairi.ohara at hotosm.org
Wed May 27 04:12:18 UTC 2015

Hello Hotties,

The highly anticipated release of the new Field Papers [1] tool will take
place tomorrow on the 28th of May. The site will be going live thanks to
the fantastic team at Stamen Designs [2], and we can expect to experience a
number of valuable enhancements,

New features include but are not limited to, additional paper sizes (A3 and
A4), multiple language support and a much more stable service. Check out
the development site [3], as well as the Alpha [4] and Beta [5] release
notes for more detailed information.

Please be aware that during this transition phase the tool will be out of
service. Hopefully this will not be too long, as the data migration will be
carried out beforehand. However, it is always good to be on the cautious
side and anticipate a couple hiccups.

On behalf of Stamen Designs and the HOT OSM community, we would like to
thank everyone for supporting Field Papers and encourage your continued
support. Please keep contributing to its development by trying out the new
site and logging any feature enhancements or issues on the GitHub
repository [5].

Kind regards,

Mhairi O'Hara

[1] http://fieldpapers.org/