[HOT] Outreachy intern - Usability testing for TM UI

Mhairi O'Hara mhairi.ohara at hotosm.org
Thu May 28 01:50:24 UTC 2015

Welcome again Rekth, and thank you for introducing yourself and letting us
know where we can follow your progress.

Your contribution to the community will be invaluable and I am sure we are
all very excited to see how it goes.

Good luck on your first week!

Mhairi

On Wed, May 27, 2015 at 10:31 PM, Russell Deffner <
russell.deffner at hotosm.org> wrote:

> Welcome Rekth!  And welcome to all the HOT interns we have this summer, I
> think between Outreachy, Malawi and Mongolia we have almost 20!
>
> Thank you so much for your interest and all the great work I know you will
> do for HOT!
> =Russ
>
> Russell Deffner
> Russell.Deffner at hotosm.org