[HOT] Level of user experience to focus on

Rekth K rekth at insiberia.net
Thu May 28 12:57:45 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Thank you for all your welcoming messages!

I'd like to ask a question on what type(s) of user(s) to take into
consideration when testing for usability and suggesting improvements. In
other words, for what level of experience am I supposed to optimise the
Tasking Manager? Should it be for first time visitors, those who land on
the hotosm page and do not know what HOT is? Or should the usability
testing lean towards fully experienced users and their needs?

Rekth